Monday, January 02, 2006

The New Year

So, for the new year, be determined to stay with His Word and what It's promised, like others elected did in others' days.

If you feel that you've seen the Light that's broke through upon you, of Jesus Christ, His manifestation of His great Holy Spirit in these last days. And, remember, remember, stay with it, what He did, you are one of the Elected; and what he, the Elected in other days, like Abraham, when he saw it, when it was all against scientific proof.

Noah saw it, and it was all against scientific proof. Moses saw it, and it was all against scientific proof. These smart ages that's gone by; but the Elected who saw it, stood firm! Amen.

And for the future, let's stand firm on the promise. God made it, it's up to God to see it through. I'm just following the rhythm. When it beats down the time and says "this is the end of William Branham on the earth," then I'll go with the rhythm. Then I'll rise again with the rhythm. Hallelujah. The One that beat it in, beats it out, beats it in again. It's the rhythm of God, "I'll raise him up at the last days. He that believeth on Me has everlasting Life.

He that heareth My Word and believeth on Him that sent Me, has Eternal Life; and shall never come into the judgment, but has passed from death unto Life." I'll follow the beating of the Word. Amen. Not the beating of my heart; the beating of the Word! No matter what it is, if my heart don't beat with the Word, then my heart's wrong. Amen. For, He is the Word! Amen. The Bible tells us that, God's Word.

WMB ("Shalom" - 12.1.1964)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home