Saturday, December 03, 2005

Get Among Believers

God's going to give you the Holy Spirit. He's going to give It to you, 'cause you asked for It; you want to make a surrender. And if you did that, I tell you what I want you to do.

I want you to find some good church who believes in the baptism of the Holy Ghost; go there. Go there. And if you're in that kind of a church, go to your pastor, tell him, say, "I raised my hands the other night in a little meeting."

You don't even have to tell him where it was at. Say, "I raised my hands; I want you to pray with me, pastor. I'm seeking the baptism of the Holy Ghost. I want It. I must have It. I must have It to live. I just must have It. I've seen the Light." Oh, God grant It to you. Will you do it now?

WMB (We Have Seen His Star, 1963)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home