Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Receive your healing!

Lord God, Creator of heavens and earth, Author of Everlasting Life, Giver of every good gift, forgive my sin of unbelief and give to me of Thy mercy. I believe in Thee. I accept Thee as my Saviour, my only salvation. I need Your strength for my health. I cannot go forward without You. I now accept You as my Healer.

I renounce the devil and all of his works. From this time henceforth, I will think positive. I will believe every promise. The Scripture that says, "By His stripes I was healed," I now accept it. I believe it. It is mine. I thank You, Lord. I will continue testifying of my healing until I'm perfectly well. Now, now, hold still; keep your hands on one another now.

Now, you pray. Now, shut yourself in with God. Going to see something happen now. All right brethren, ministers, everybody, are you ready. Now, if God will hear my prayer here, He hears it anywhere. Now, you've prayed. You've made your confession, just like you would coming as a Christian. You're ready now... If you was a sinner, you're ready for baptism. Now, being that you are Christians, you've made your confession, and now you're ready for healing. Now, what does it take?

Now, God's ready to give it to you. There's just one thing above you. That's a little thin shadow of doubt. Now, if we can break through that... Just like a great airplane, they tell me these jet planes, if they just struggle, and wiggle, and struggle and wiggle till they get through that sound barrier; but after they run through the sound barrier, then they are free. Now, if you can just rise yourself above that little--little doubt barrier there, oh, brother, what will take place. You will run free. You will be healed.

WMB ("Why" - 1961)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home