Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Turn Your Faith Loose

That little faith that you've got tonight, just enough to get you out to the church, turn it loose. Put it in His hands and say, "Lord, I don't care if they call me back--holy-roller, or backwash, whatever they want to, I'm accepting the baptism of the Holy Ghost right now. God kindle a fire in my heart; let me come forth."

Watch what it'll be by in an hour from now. You'll be going down the street singing, "I got the Old Time Religion." Brother, I'm telling you, the whole country around here know something happened in the school auditorium tonight.

You don't have to wait for the Holy Ghost to come. It's been here two thousand years. "While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on them that believed." The waiting was just for the day of Pentecost to come.

Oh, my. I wish I was twice my size, maybe I could feel twice as good. Look, but I'm sure feeling good at my size.

WMB (Preparation 1953)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been here visiting, Brother RevivalInMe.

Mark.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home