Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Seek & You Shall Find

Jesus said:

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?"

Luke 11,9-13

This is the time to seek God! We see that the world as we know it, is coming to its end. The Church, the group of born again christians filled with the Spirit, will go in the rapture, while the remaining christians without oil on their lamps will find themselves in the tribulation.

My goal is certain: I will serve the Lord! I will seek Him diligently of all my heart and find the truth. Pray for revelation, as the prophet recommended us to do. This is not the time to play with the world... this is the time to get into the Ark.

You who are reading this... seek, and you shall find. Knock, and the Lord shall open the door for you. The Holy Ghost is still falling today!

The revival could start in you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Lord, I am in such a spot right now. I cannot provide for my family. Please show me the way. Make my back better again so I can work Lord. I need a miracle.

3:42 AM  
Blogger ray said...

Dear JESUS I THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE AND ALL THAT YOU CONTINUE TO DO FOR THE FAMILEY.
I HAVE SEEKED , AND FOUND, KNOCKED AND THE DOOR WAS OPEN. ALL PRAISE DUE TO YOU AND THE HOLY FATHER( THE )ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, AND HAS NEVER LRT ME DOWN. AMEN

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home