Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Foxe's Book of Martyrs

It is always inspiring to read about prayer warriors and mighty men og faith, and how their lives were, and how they influenced the people around them.

But, it is also inspiring to read about men and women who gave their lives for this Gospel, the martyrs who despite torture and persecution still kept their faith. It makes me very thankful!

I would like to recommend the book "Foxe's Book of Martyrs". You can buy it on Christianbook.com or Parable.com. I have linked to Berry's version of the book, an edition that presents Foxe's work in today's language.

The book is also available (for free) on this website.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a musician who has been impacted by Keith Green and I would be honored if you would check out my music, all music is free to download. I just wanted to share my music with People who love Jesus.

I don’t want to be a pest, so if this really annoys you, please delete it and accept my humble apology.

Thanks so much,

-Sean
“All my music is free.”

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home