Saturday, April 30, 2005

A Kneeling Christian

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI want to share with you a quote from a wonderful book I'm reading now. It's called "A Kneeling Christian":

"We can work for God from morning until night. We can spend hours studying the Bible. We can be serious and sincere in our preaching and in our personal conversations, but none of all this can be really effective if we do not pray much."

Amen! We can read about God. We can talk about Him - but what good is it if we never talk to Him and with Him? He longs for us to express our love to Him! We're His Bride are we not?

Are you like me, desiring a closer relationship with God? If you are, I believe there's a way to know Him better: Let us pray more. Spend more time in prayer. Let us put God first, and I believe we will experience greater things in our lives! We can never pray too much!

A preacher once said: "Man's not measured by his muscles, but by the bags of the knees of his pants where he's been praying." I say "Amen, brother! Let me have that testimony!"

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Amen! I love the picture, it conveys so much of a man filled with the Holy Spirit!

GBYAY

1:42 PM  
Blogger Bro Trevor said...

Yes my brother!! Excellent!

We were created to fellowship!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home