Friday, August 19, 2005

Great Faith - Mustard Seed Faith

In the sermon "Be Not Afraid It Is I" (March 5th 1960) the prophet William Marrion Branham talks about the coming change in his ministry. But he also says that there's another ministry coming, that will help those who are weak in the faith "to raise up and get a hold of God like they should."

Brother, sister, we're in that season now! Even though you may be the weakest Christian, the devil trembles when you get down on your knees to pray. What will happen when that rapturing faith strikes the Church of the living God? Everything will shake!!

Here's the quote:

"Now, there's a another one greater, far greater than all the rest of them put together, already confirmed and ready.

I hope it happens tonight. I just might say that. I don't have the time to explain it to you, but the brethren who does know about it, it's wonderful.

It'd be such a great thing for the people. And I am grateful to God that the hour is soon at hand (I believe it), when God is going to help His children.

Especially, it'll be for those who can't muster the faith to raise up and get a hold of God like they should. I believe the Lord is providing a way for us now to take care of them also.

Some runs into the faith that they can just reach over and receive anything. Why, that's great faith.

Some of them has mustard seed faith, and has to wait so long to get through.

I believe the Lord is making a way for those people now. And I don't know when it will be, but it will be. Just as certain as I'm standing here, it will be."


Don't you love the Lord? His mercy and grace is so far beyond what we can imagine. He cares, do you?

God bless you richly!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the context of the quote that you gave. It's the beginning of the paragraph, and I felt it was too good to leave out. Thank you for your blog; it's a blessing!


It is such a wonderful blessing to know the Lord Jesus as our Saviour, and to know Him as our Healer, and looking for Him to come as our King to set up a Kingdom on earth, that we shall rule and reign with Him for a thousand years, forever be with Him.

And now, being that tonight is rather pushing for the service of healing, or praying for the sick, we want to say... I want to make this statement, the reason I haven't had any healing lines this week, there's been something that's been on my heart.

And I told you the last time here there was a new ministry coming. I spoke with some of the brethren today, and was telling them about what's happened. Just remember, that the first time I was here, you remember the Lord had told me something was going to happen: change in the ministry. It happened. Said another one's going to happen, and it happened.

5:56 AM  
Blogger admin said...

God bless you. The Lord is good! I'm glad you found your way here and got blessed. That's a blessing for me also :)

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home